• Contract work for startups

I am starting an ecommerce marketplace. 

I am looking at things like terms and conditions, privacy policy, general purpose contracts for getting work done through freelancers, etc.

I would like to get contract work done from some local lawyer at a modest startup budget.

Kindly Advise.
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
1. The terms are mostly generalised and stereotypical covering the standard terms for limiting the liability of the service provider and the territorial jurisdiction.
2. However depending upon the nature of business such terms and conditions can be customised.
3. I would advise you to hire a legal professional to draft such agreement by him.
4

1) better contact a local lawyer .

2) you would need detailed conference wherein terms and conditions of agreement  to be incorporated in agreement have to be discussed .

1. You shall have to first decide on the total sphere of your proposed business and its modalities,

2. The revenue model also shall have to be constructed,

3. After completing the above ground work, contact a local lawyer having expertise in this field.

1. You should execute an agreement to commence your business. 

2. Depending on the nature of business, capital to be pooled in and other relevant facets of the business the agreement will have to be structured accordingly.

3. Contact a local lawyer to draft the agreement.