• Flat purchase

Dear Sir. 

Myself Namita mallick .I am from Kolkata. I book a flat 2 year before at a lower rate with a agreement paper. but now the prometer asking me a higher rate for that flat and refuse to gave us that flat. please help me out.

Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
if promoter is refusing to provide you flat at agreed rate issue legal notice file complaint before consumer forum to direct builder to hand over possession at price agreed for in the agreement
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
40043 Answers
2270 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

promoter cannot ask for such high rates 
kisen agarwal
kolkata advocate
Kisen Kumar Agarwal
Advocate, Kolkata
10 Answers
2 Consultations

Not rated

Issue a legal notice to the promoter through your lawyer. If he does not hand over the possession even after the legal notice is issued to him then move to the court and file a case for recovering the possession from him at the agreed price.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22483 Answers
606 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer