• Share of daughters in property

My Grandmother passed away in 1993 and left a will in which all her property will be under her Daughter's name who is unmarried till now.. My Grandmother has 4 brothers and 6 daughters. Out of which 2 Brother took their Share in 93 and we have their released deed Stating that they have taken their shares. other daughters got married.. Out of which 3 passed away and 3 are still alive. in which one is unmarried who holds the will and one which is widow and staying with the unmarried one.. And one is married and stays with her husband.. 
My question is that are daughters entitled for the Share and those who passed away are their children also entitled for the share.
Please help
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Thane, Maharashtra
if grand mother was absolut owner of property she can bequeath the property to any daughter as she desires . other legal heirs would not be entitled to any share

Is the property the self purchased property of your grand mother? Who paid the purchase price of the property? If it can be proved that your grand mother did not have funds sufficient to purchase the property then her daughters can claim a share in the property. The grand children can also claim a share on this touchstone if their parents from grand mother's lineage are dead.