• Business title

HI, 
My name is Abdul Javeed B, My family is running a business but i would like to change the name of it. What is the procedure and how do i COPYRIGHT it. It is really important to ma.
Its better if i could talk to someone personally or alteast over the over and get all the knowledge i require.
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
What is the nature of business? Is it a company, firm or sole proprietorship? For how long has the business been carrying on?

contact a local lawyer . you have not mentioned whether you are running a company or partnership or sole proprietorship . since you desire to talk personally better do so with a local lawyer

Mr. Abdul Javeed, 

If you like to discuss the matter personally we can fix up a meeting. I am based in Bangalore. Please feel free to contact me. Will help you to change the name of your business based on its nature of formation. 

Ask for free phone consultation.