• I have been trapped please let me out

Iam married since 24yrs have wife and two children. Recently in 2010 i happened to meet a women who is also married and have one child. She comfortably trapped me telling that her hubby was not looking after well and she explained her financial problems and one day she trapped me and forced me have a sexual contact. Even after that i made her comfortable by providing huge amounts. Of late she started to torture me by developing a jelous feeling on my wife and children. Please advise me what to do to get out of her torture but still i have a soft corner on her.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Please be informed that you are having illicit relationship which is illegal, and your wife shall have liberty to file a case against you for adultery. Refraining from relationship outside a marriage is not legal. It is more of an emotional problem which seems to be manifesting as legal issue.
Feroz A. Shaikh
You are living on a dangerous turf as you can be jailed for up to 5 years if a police complaint is filed against you for adultery. Moreover, your wife can file for divorce from you on the ground of your infidelity.
Consult a lawyer.
Sir, instead of feeling guilt worried for all the time please inform your wife as to the issue. she will be angry for some time but you will be relieved of getting tensed by her blackmail. when you inform your wife in what way that lady can blackmail you. As you are afraid about your family life she is blackmailing you if you inform her that you have told your wife about the relationship she will be quite. Even she is having child she will not come out openly she is just extracting money.
Nagalakshmi S.