• If police charge sheeted with IPC 448,354b,506

If police had given the notice  ipc448,354b,506  what are the steps one must take
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from hubli, Karnataka
Apply for bail.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

ubhave to apply for bail in court concern as to avoid arrest
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Apply for bail through Advocate. And contest the case on merits.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
116 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Better go through your lawyer.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer