• Construction objection

Thank you for response, As per the municipal permission we have to setback 5 Feet’s but we didn't, as we have 2face road, since if we setback out of 90sq yrdsbut only 40sq yrds will remain, We started construction with in the availabel 90sq yrds, and the property belong to my father grand fathers so legally my father is the owner to that property.(the property is Gift deed ), As we got notice from municipal to stop the construction, as i told you we are trying to take "stay from court" , mean while can i start construction and can i construct additional floor that is 2nd floor.
 So can you suggest me what all necessary steps should i take in order to  start construction of my house. For them who is threatening us.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Musherabad Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
if muncipal corporation has issued you stop work notice you cannot carry out additional construction on 2nd floor unless notice is revoked . 

you have to satisfy muncipal coproration that construction being carried out is as per sanctioned plans . court wont grant you stay unless   construction is carried out as per sanctioned plans . contact a local lawyer
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47935 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Since the stop work order has been passed by the municipal corporation you cannot resume the construction until the court orders a stay on the order passed by the corporation.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer