• Legal counseling

Can legal counselling can be arrange out of court by a register /sub register for a senior citizen at the age of 82 years (at her home)?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
It can be arranged out of the court house at a place convenient for this senior citizen if it is shown that the 82 year old is unable to walk to the court house.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I had requested you to state detailed facts of your case . whether senior citizen is suffering from any major ailment that makes it impossible to attend court? if he/she is completely bedridden then your request can be granted
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47814 Answers
2834 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer