• Can I claim for the atrical which is missed by transport company

I have purchased some product from Delhi wholesaler with Bill, wholesale has sent 5 carton (5 boxes) through Transport (truck) from delhi to bangalore. I have issued eSugam form for same as it is required in karnataka. 

Now transport company has lost my consignment, not able to trace. Delhi people are saying they have sent on 3rd through the truck but which reached to bangalore on 9th Feb but bangalore people are saying they have not received.

I have original bill and builty, please suggest what can I do.

My material is of worth Rs 70 K

Kumar
9845220755
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
issue legal notice . file complaint before consumer forum against wholesaler / transport company  for deficiency in service and for refund of money and for compensation

Issue through your lawyer a legal notice to the wholesaler for deficiency in service. Thereafter, file a case for compensation in addition to refund of the money. You can also claim from the wholesaler and the transport company the amount which you shall have to expend on availing the services of your lawyer.

Immediately issue Legal notice to the Transport company. If they fail to make good of the loss, approach District  Consumer Forum for relief. You may also get award of compensation.