• Property partition suit

Partition suit filed against respondent in 2009 preliminary decree favour to appellant pending disposal of final decree but the said property was already sold to someone that person was included in the suit case whether the judgement invalid .can the purchaser would be included now in the case or after final decree.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Madurai, Tamil Nadu
when was property sold to third party ? was injunction granted by court restraining sale of property? if property sold in violation of stat us quo order you can take out motion for contempt of court against seller
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46645 Answers
2759 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Was there a stay order issued against the sale of property issued by the court? If a stay order was issued then contempt proceedings can be initiated against the seller. The judgment does not become invalid due to the subsequent sale of the property.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer