• How to prove a registered settlement without a witness

sir, my uncle wrote a settlement in favour of me, my another uncles son, filled a suit for the share. but I am living in that home, I have that registered settlement in was written on 2002. in the court, i shown that registered settlement, i am unable to find one witness and another witness is died, anyway how to prove the settlement without witness, i know it is my uncle's sign. and thump impression,how could i proove it? please guide me?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
you will have to give evidence . in addition you will have to examine hand writing expert to show that signature is identical . further you would need to examine a doctor to show that your uncle was of sound mind at time of preparation of gift deed . i do hope that gift deed is properly stamped and registered

for one witness who is untraceable engage a detective agency . convince him to come to court for giving evidence in the case .

The untraceable witness will have to be traced, else it will not be possible for you to prove the settlement deed. Is one of the witnesses a doctor? A doctor will have to testify in the court about the soundness of mind of your uncle. The testimony of a hand writing expert will be very crucial to the fate of the case in view of the fact that one of the witnesses is dead.