• Property selling got by ishtadaanam

My husband bought a property from his brother two years back as ishtadaanam.if we need it to sell it. In future whether his brothers son or his wife have any rights to get back the property for them.
please clarify the meaning of ishtadaanam ? 

. if your husband  has bought the property  for consideration   and proper sale deed has been executed your husband is absolute owner of property . h can sell it to whom soever  he pleases . brother wife or children wont have any rights to take back the property

The meaning of ishtadaanam is not known to me as it is not a legal term, so do clarify it.

If the property was purchased for consideration and the sale deed has been made then your husband is the sole owner thereof, and his brother cannot assert any claim over the land. As the owner of the property he can sell it to any one he desires.