• Cheque bounced

Dear sir,
I was given a cheque by a person which is bounced now. I want to proceed ligally as that person he not giving the amount. So to send a demand notice and to take ligal actions against him, how much will it cost for me. Do i need to consult a lawyer to send a Demand notice.
I can not afford  more money , my financial situation is very bad.

Please do the need full.


Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
You will need a lawyer to proceed legally against this person. If you are unable to afford the fees of a lawyer then you may apply to the District Legal Services Authority to assign you a lawyer at the state expenditure.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

u need to hire advocate for proceeding your case
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer