1. While accepting the employment of your present employer, you have signed bond and also accepted all the terms & conditions associated with the said employment including th4e said mandatory notice period,
2. You shall have to comply with all the terms & conditions of the agreement you have signed,
3. If you wish to resign now, you shall have to give notice and also pay the bond amount, as per law,
4. The company can sue you and claim the bond amount and salary in lieu of the notice period as per law,
5. Whether the comnpany will treat it worth to sue you in case of your leaving them without paying the bond amount or whether they will kick you out for not clearing yourr semesters is a different matter and can nort be speculated at this juncture,
6. It was an illegal act on the part of the Company to hold your original academic certificates,
7. You can apply for duplicate of of the same in case the company refuse to return you the same.