• Grandfather is not supporting us in court case

   "we have a land in hyderabad" ..which is our ancestral property...my grand father has two sons...there is a case on our land for wrongly mutated names of third parties behalf our grandfather name in revenue records....my father was fighting over it from 30 years in court in the name of my father...now its time to final judgements of our case..suddenly my grand father is not supporting us and not coming to court...and behaving like mentally retarded...so by utililising this opportunity..they are thretening us and illigally capturing our land...my grand father is not transfering  the land to my dad...now my father has  no right to complaint against it in court or police station...the case is dilluting and they are becoming actual possesors by some political background...as a grandchildren we have any right to challence over it in court...is their any medical certification to adress as my grand father was mentally retarded... please help us our right over this case
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
1. No political influence works over the court.
2. If the arguments are over and the case has been reserved for judgment then wait till the judgment is pronounced by the court, and thereafter file an appeal if the judgment goes against you. 
3. The possession of land which is the subject matter of a pending litigation between the parties cannot by occupied in this manner by any of the parties. File a police complaint for trespass and criminal intimidation. If the police does not protect you then seek protection from the HC.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

in your case evidence has been completed and arguments advanced by both the parties . case is for judgement . let judgement be pronounced by court . if you are aggrieved you can file an appeal against order . 

since case is subjudice if third parties are seeking to occupy your ancestral property file police complaint against encroachments . in case trail court has passed orders for maintenance of status quo you can draw attention of court to flagrant violations of orders and take out contempt of court proceedings
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45760 Answers
2693 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer