• How to do dastavej?

I going to buy resale tenement house but the owner' s some amt. due. So  how can i can do ?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Ahmedabad, Gujarat
You should consult a local lawyer who will advise and take care for preparing your document.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer