• Bigamy three times

I married to a girl , but after Two years i came to that the girl is already married 3 persons in Past.

And her first husband played Role of her father in 3 marriages,...
and they extract money from innocent grooms and their families.......already two court cases are pending against them.

and the main Point is that Her first Husband was already married at the time of marriage, But Her First Husband's First wife and family dont have any objection.

the Girl is not living with me now. He files some false cases against me, and Now living with her Very first husband.

what should i do at this satage??//
Asked 7 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

2 answers received in 1 hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

First of all try to collect documentary evidence against her that she is already married with that person if documentary evidence available then file a criminal case against her under section 394/395/494 of IPC.

If there is no evidence then file a criminal case against her first husband for the offence of adultery under section 497 of IPC.

Fight the cases on merit and collect all the documents of her previous cases those documents shall be very useful for fighting the cases.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1) file petition for declaration that marriage is null and void as second marriage was solemnised by wife during subsistence of earlier marriage

2) contact a local lawyer

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95221 Answers
7612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You first gather all the evidences of her previous marriages.

You gather the evidences of her husband's fraudulent activities too.

Lodge a complaint agaisnt both before the local police stating that they both have connived in commissioning such cheating crimes and offences to extort money form innocent people like you.

your marriage with her is null and void since she married you while her previous marriages subsisted.

You can take the help of police to solve this problem for ever.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85420 Answers
2239 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer