• Reg : Maintenance after Divorce


A woman got divorce in 2004 with one time maintenance of Rs. 90,000/-.
Now she neurology patient, admitted 4 times in a year & paid the hospital bill
of approx. 4 Lacs. Can she again petition for maintenance as her ex-spouse is ex-serviceman
from Army with financial income.

Pls. guide.. 



Name: Arun Sharma
Email: arunsh90@gmail.com
Phone: 09899274570
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47925 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This query has already been answered.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Question is ex- husband should have money with him and establishing this fact as well as expenditure you have to incur in litigation.You can try one thing.He must be getting free medical facility from army being ex-serviceman.You can request his office and also try through Armed Forces Tribunal.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer