• Business partner lodged a case of 420

One of my business partner has lodged a case against my name and company for 420 , The case is he has invested in the company sum of 7 lakh and then signed on the agreement where it was clearly mentioned that he is suppose to rotate the money on 6 monthly basis , We found him cheating and then fired him stating he will get the money back by 10th May . now he might lodge a complaint in local magistrate court and then A local inspector was calling and asking to come there even we have sent our reply through the post. He is looking for money.

What actions we can take
Asked 7 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Muslim

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

2 Answers

1) what is evidence of cheating ?

2) did you inform him in writing the reasons for his dismissal

3) return his Rs 7 lakhs invested in company

4) apply for and obtain anticipatory bail from sessions court

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95223 Answers
7612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you should file a petition before the high court under section 482 crpc for quashing, you can adduce all the relevant document to show his enmity and reason for filing such false case. case can be quashed if it is filed with mala fide intention [state of haryana vs bhajan lal 1992 SCC]

Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5127 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer