• Fixed deposit amount not refunded by UNITECH

My fixed deposit of Rs. 50,000/-with unitech ltd matured after 3 yrs on 1st feb 2014.
Inspite of several complaints they are not answering and replying letters.
How to pressurize the company to get back my hard earned money.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
issue legal notice to company . file complaint before consumer forum for deficency in service and for refund with interest . also seek compensation for mental torture you have undergone

Serve a legal notice to the company and then move to court for recovering the amount along with interest accrued and compensation for the torture suffered. Also claim the amount incurred on availing the services of your lawyer.

Approach court by filing a suit for recovery of the amount payable to you along with accrued interest  and seek damages.
Setu Niket

A complaint before Consumer Forum is maintainable in the case. It is less expensive and less time consuming. You need not hire service of any lawyer if you can represent yourself.

The fastest remedy for you to recover your  money is by way of filing a consumer case in the appropriate forum i.e. whether district consumer forum or the state consumer forum, that is dependent on the amount you need to recover calculated with all the interest and other heads like mental torture, litigation expenses, etc.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula