• Check blocked

Sir I did trade online and invested in it by neft, for return they sended me cheack of hdfc bank and rs 100 stamp of aggrement to pay every month  but they clear 1st month then blocked my checks and removes contact on phone, making phone switch off.what should i do???help 
My no is 7631777094
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from SAMASTIPUR BIHAR, Bihar
it is necessary to go through agreement signed by you to advise . what are contents of agreement signed by you?  whether you have received statement of trades made by you ? have you suffered a loss ? .why did they issue you cheque ? was it for profits made by you ? what is amount invested by you ?  contact a local lawyer .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46806 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Without perusing threadbare the agreement entered into by you it is not possible to state clearly what are your legal remedies. Your legal remedies could be multifarious depending on the nature of agreement and the clauses incorporated therein. If the cheque was issued towards the payment of a legal debt incurred by the other party in terms of the agreement then you certainly have the legal remedy of taking recourse to court, but it needs to be ascertained as to which law suit can be filed by you. It is, therefore, suggested that you meet a local lawyer in person.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer