• Inheritance-property transfer procedure and rules

Sir, My grand father having 2 acres land on his name, as he died in recent years(3). For my grand Fathers 2 Sons, one is my father, who passed away 8 years back. And my uncle is alived.

Coming to my question how to get the property for undivided land to us. And waht are acts for the same. Kindly instruct me the procedures and possibilities of the same.


Rajashekar Reddy T
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh
if your uncle is not willing to give you your share on death of your father you can file partition suit . contact a local lawyer .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46925 Answers
2776 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the legal heirs are agreeable to partition then the same can be conducted without any judicial intervention and same can be recorded in relevant records, if the parties cannot agree then file  a suit for partition in court.
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

You have an equal share in this land which no body can snatch from you. If your uncle is refusing to honour your indefeasible proprietary rights then file a case for property division in the court which will order division notwithstanding the opposition by your uncle.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer