• Divorce

Sir i have been married according to hindu culture three years ago and i have a one  and half  year child  we have a lot of differnces and understanding  i want to get divorce so what i have to do now
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu

Before deciding on Divorce, please take time to reconcile the differences with your wife. Take professional help to identify the issues and sort out the differences between you both. 

If reconciliation effort is not successful, then you both can discuss mutually and seek mutual consent divorce. 

Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

for sake of your child try to save your marriage visit a marriage counselor . if at all you want a divorce do so by mutual consent . contested divorce take years to be disposed of
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47935 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

u can discuss with me, i will provide u the action plan
Anil Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
35 Answers
6 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

If your spouse is willing to end the marriage then you may file a joint case for divorce and end the marriage by mutual consent. If she does not agree to mutual divorce then contested divorce is the only remedy. You will have to mutually decide who will keep the child and for how long. If there is no agreement on this core issue then either of you may file a case for child custody.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer