• Clause 156

    I.O. is misguiding on status report regarding FIR in section 420,120 etc and court dissmissed the plea on that report.What remedies are there to fix responsiblity of I.O. for a fair enquiry and review the petition.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
was gift deed executed ? was it stamped and registered ? was it her self acquired property . if so she can transfer by gift deed in favour of one grand son
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46766 Answers
2767 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The status report should have been challenged through a reply to the report, also if the application under Section 156 has been dismissed then file revision in the Sessions court and in the meantime file a Section 200 CrPC complaint in the Court of concerned CMM.

With respect to the second query was the property self acquired or ancestral, if ancestral you can challenge the gift deed in court.,

Contact on 9873109672 for assistance.
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

If the court has dismissed the plea then the legal remedy includes the remedy to move the HC for registration of FIR and further investigation.

With regard to the second part of the query, if the property is the exclusive property of the grand mother then she may give it to her grand son without any notice being given to the other heirs. If the other surviving heirs can prove that the property is paternal property belonging equally to them then they may challenge the will in a court of law.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer