• Want to verify if a relationship is under degree of prohibition

Dear sir/madam,
                   I am a boy and i am in deep love with a girl who is my mother mothers brother's daughter and we are of same gotra bt.the point is our cast is rarest of cast and consist of very few people where each and every body are of same gotra so our cast for obvious allows marriage in same gotra.

But my main question is sir/madam whether this relationship comes under degree of prohibition or sapinda under hindu marriage act,and whether it would be unacceptable socially.
Eagerly waiting for a soon reply.

With respect.
Plaban
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Cuttack, Odisha
In terms of this question I understand that the relationship is within 7 degrees from both mother's and father's side.
Feroz A. Shaikh

it appears she is your mother first cousin . your aunt .you are her nephew .  how can you marry her . ? it would be under prohibited degree of relationship

thanks for your appreciation . she is your mother first cousin and your aunt . forget her and move on in life

This marriage, if solemnised, will be illegal as she is your mother's first cousin. It makes no difference in law that she is not your mother's real sister. So forget her and move ahead in life.

thanks for your appreciation .

Thank you for your appreciation.