• Divorce 2 months after marriage

I am married since two months and after my marriage i came to know that my wife love some one else and because of family pressure she got married. now i want divorce. is it possible?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
does your wife want divorce too . you have to stay separate for one year and can apply for divorce by mutual consent .
 in case your wife does not want divorce you can file for divorce after 10 months ie one year after your marriage

Only 2 months have passed since your marriage. If you ave any evidence to prove that your wife is in love with some one else then you may with the leave of the court apply for divorce before a year from your marriage.

Moreover, since your wife is in love with some one else she may not be interested in continuing the marital tie any further. You should thus endeavor to convince her to separate amicably by applying for mutual divorce.