• Not Paying My Salary and Other Dues.

Hello Sir, I have Worked A Coaching Institute Named Aakash Institute,Gurgaon Centre
My salary of November Month 2016 was due till date i have worked with them three Months (15 Sep 2016 to 14 Dec 2016) as Faculty of Chemistry Teaching AIPMT/NEET Aspirants. They ate approximate 1.5 lakhs of my hard earned money. Plz guide me how to recover my money ?

Pushpendra Singh
Asked 7 years ago in Labour

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

5 Answers

1) issue legal notice to institute to pay your outstanding dues

2) if they fail to pay file summary suit for recovery of your dues with interest

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95198 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Send them one final legal notice through your advocate asking the same.

2. if it still does not pay you then file criminal case u/s 406, 420 if IPC for committing cheating and criminal breach of trust against you.

3. To initiate such case you have to lodge complaint against the Director of the company who is under charge of day to day affairs of the company.

4. This would help you to get your money for sure.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
497 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Serve a lawyer's notice to the institute to release your salary and if this also proves futile then a suit for recovery of money will have to be filed by you in the civil court to recover your salary with interest and legal cost.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. What are they saying about the reason for not paying your salary? Are you still continuing with them?

2. Have they closed shop or still operating from the same premise?

3. If they have refused to pay your salary for no reason, lodge a police complaint for chrating and defrauding you by not paying your salary for Nov'2016.

4. After that you can file a Money Suit claiming payment of the said amount with interest, damage and cost.

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
27245 Answers
726 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you have evidence of employment with the concern/firm, you may demand your salary legally.

First you write to the company/firm asking for your salary due to you, create and secure this documentary evidence.

If there is no response or if the company fails to comply with the demand made, you may issue a legal notice and file a money recovery suit agaisnt the company

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85398 Answers
2235 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer