• False case u/s 420

We have paid one of the suppliers all the bills as per our ledger. With help of my office staff supplier has demanded false outstanding by creating false Challans without company’s seal & without raising bills. Now he has filled case against me under charges u/s 420 & 502. Tomorrow I will have to appear at Andheri court.
Asked 7 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

1) you have to contest case on merits

2) engage a lawyer and apply for bail

3) file counter case against supplier and your staff employee for fabrication of documents and cheating

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95197 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. If the challan is false and fabricated then it a criminal offence.

2. So you can also lodge counter complaint raising allegations fo forgery and impersonation.

3. The police on the basis of your complaint is to register FIR and if it does not then you can file petition in the court of the Magistrate.

4. Thereafter both of your cases being cross cases will run concurrently.

5.In the maeantime you have to take bail in the case filed agaisnt you and in the context of the case filed by you there should not be much difficulty in getting baul for you.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
497 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you have documentary proofs to prove tht the case is filed with false charges, then you may challenge the same properly in the trial court.

Engage a skilled advocate to help you come out of the crisis.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85398 Answers
2235 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the false case has been filed then apply for and obtain anticipatory bail. Thereafter, you should contest the case on merits at the trial to prove your innocence.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer