CrPC 379: Section 379 of the Criminal Procedure Code

Appeal against conviction by High Court in certain cases

Where the High Court has, on appeal reversed an order of acquittal of an accused person and convicted him and sentenced him to death or to imprisonment for life or to imprisonment for a term often years or more, he may appeal to the Supreme Court.