• Haryana cooperative society

my father was running a coopertive society in haryana. My father got health problem last month, we are very much worried.   He gave loan to govt employees, but around 2 crores rs is dues to various govt employees, nobody is giving their installment due to which we are very much tensed. How can we recover the money ?? 

Our cooperative is registered under assistant registrar (AR). We also have their bank cheques, but section 138 case takes too much time around 5 to 7 years. earlier we filed some cases but we are fed up as courts take too much time.

My query?

1. Can we sale our coopertive society?

2. What is the best way to recover the money?

3. What we can do for recovery of loan as soon as possible?
Asked 1 year ago in Civil Law from Kurukshetra, Haryana
1) file summary suit under order XXXVII of CPC to recover your money 

2) in case defendants don't contest you would get exparte decree within one year

3) if they contest and defences are moonshine court would still grant you decree 

4) in alternative they would be directed ti deposit money in court to defend the suit 

5) simultaneously file cheque bouncing cases against the defaulters on dishonour of cheque 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44377 Answers
2577 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer