• False and fraudulent filing

I am a businessman in Hyderabad recently I received a notice from the IT department that in 2010 a TDS certificate in my name was issued by some company in Mumbai of about 10 lacs by deducting TDS and paid into the account of IT department in my name.But as a matter of fact my business was almsot running into losses from 2006 and was not filing any returns.I made a statement to the IT department about the false TDS but what action can I take against the company in Mumbai,kindly mention with IPC sections in this regard.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Dear Querist
You should contact a lawyer (with IT notice) who deals with Tax matter, it will be better
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4916 Answers
228 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer