I want to establish a business to sell e-guide facilities and also sell tickets for those facilities as well online for eg:- Taj mahal. What all facilities do I have to incur in this regards?
With online shoppers base increasing worldwide especially in biggest consumer markets like America, Asia, Australia and Europe, there is ever a wrong time to make an ecommerce business.
Minimum legal formalities to operate
1. Company registration (May include application of Pan card)
2. A working bank account with your company name
3. Application to Payment Gateway (depending upon your target audience) See this: How can I integrate payment gateway services on my upcoming website? (Some payment gateways may ask you to show the website first that you are going to launch)
Other optional things you may do to look professional:
4. A toll free phone number (Optional)
5. A professionally registered domain name with your company name, not your personal name. (Optional)
Proprietorship Firm - In Simple words proprietorship is single man firm. its not a company so your liability is the unlimited in any case. so its a best way to start the business or you can say simplest way. In the case of proprietorship you need service tax registration certificate or VAT Registration certificate and open a current bank accounts.
Partnership Firm - In Simple words partnership firm is same as proprietorship firm as a feature but its need 2 person. so in the partnership firm same as liability is the unlimited. its need a registered partnership deed with current bank account again VAT or Service Tax Registration depend on the nature of the business.
Take the TradeMark Registration also because for a Internet or web based business Brand is more important so you can register your Logo or Brand with the TradeMark. even Trademark is also helpful as a domain name because as per .IN Registry of India if you have .in domain and another person have trademark on that domain then they can claim .in domain easily.
Vendor Agreements used by the ecommerce marketplace to tie up with the vendor. so its also important part as payout policy, refund policy and other tax implications of the vendor.
Subscribe with any service provider who lets you create an online store with few steps. Usually, these websites will be ready in an hour or so and you will be able to start uploading your products. Choose a plan which best suits your requirement.