• Rectification of typing error of a document number in sale deed

In sale deed of sale executed at chennai on the 2nd day of jan2008 in page [3] last two lines: "share in 3672sqft of land under registered sale deed dated21.01.2004 document no.174 of 2004, s r o velachery." is typed against document no 175 of 2004.
so rectification of only  document no.175 0f 2004 is to be made against wrong  document no.174 of 2004.
Property purchased by  father[POA] General POA adjudicated adjudicated and he wanted this rectification  to be made. Please guide correct lawful solution. Thanks
Asked 10 years ago in Property Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

1 Answer

Deed of rectification can be made to rectify only errors happens to in writing or typing. it attracts nominal stamp duty . and can be registered

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95146 Answers
7597 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer