• Migration certificate regarding OBC

I am residing in vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh. Previously we resided in rajahmundry as my father worked there in a private company. We are in rajahmundry since my childhood. After retirement we shifted to vizianagaram. I had OBC certificate in Rajahmundry. Now I applied for OBC certificate in vizianagaram. I submitted all necessary proofs(old OBC certificate which is issued in rajahmundry, aadhar card with vizianagaram address , my father income details, community certificate which is issued in rajahmundry, telephone bill, hp gas passbook for address proof) The MRO people are asking that I have to submit Migration certificate from Rajahmundry MRO office.
1) Is migration certificate necessary even though we shifted from one district to another in same state? 
2)Is caste is mentioned in migration certificate? 
3)who will issue migration certificate? 
4)Is there any other certificate required to be brought from previous place of stay, to get OBC certificate in present place?
Asked 1 month ago in Civil Law from Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh
1.  Before issuing you the OBC certificate, the authority of Rajamundry District want to verify that you are required to have the said certificate for your migration to Rajamundry from Vizianagram. There is no irregularity to ask for the migration certificate by the Rajamundry Authority since you have already submitted the OBC certificate issued by the Vizianagram District authority.

2. No. It will be mentioned that you have migrated from Vizianagram to Rajamundry which the rajamundry authority want now.

3. Ask this question to the Rajamundry authority as to from whom they want the said migration certificate . it may be that your municipal councilor at Vizianagram or at Rajamundry can certify that you have migrated from Vizianagram to Rajamundry.

4. You are required to establish with document/certificate that you have migrated from Vizianagram to Rajamundry. The certificate issued by the Municipal Councilors of both the places certifying that you have left Vizianagram and currently residing at  Rajamundry should suffice.
1) migration certificate is necessary 

2) caste would  be mentioned in migration certificate 

3) MRO Rajamundry would issue migration certificate 

1.  If the law or authority insists on such rulings, then it would be an essential requirement for issuing the OBC.

2.  The mention of caste in the OBC shall be mandatory.

3.  You have to approach the Revenue department/Tahsildar with all supporting documents including an affidavit from your end.

4.  Documentary proofs of residence at the previous address.