• What if the only evidence I had is submitted by complainant


This is related to section 138 NI Act...and falsely charged for cheque bouncing case. One of my relative is misusing my signed blank cheques which are in his custody. 

During trial complainant submitted the evidence which was sent to them by me stating to return signed blank cheques.. complainant also has agreed that there is a difference in the ink of the signed cheque.. also at first point she said it's cash payment and later stated its a cheque payment to me without mentioning bank and cheque details.. Lots of contrarary statements.. but my advocate did not lead the evidence from my end... now the case is in sessions court.. what to expect?
Asked 10 years ago in Criminal Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

unless the papers are viewed, any opinion cannot be a good remedy for you.

Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
61 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Please mention the entire history as to how the matter went into the sessions and based on what judgment in the trial court.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Dear Querist

what was the result of the trial court, it was acquittal or conviction?

what is the status of session court proceeding?

this is appeal against acquittal or against conviction?

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer