List of Documents to be filed with Refund claim for Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax Refund/ Rebate Claims* Central Excise
For Rebate of duty paid on goods exported. : As per Rule 18 of CER 2002 and Notification No.19/2004 CE (NT)
1. A request on the letterhead of the exporter containing claim of
rebate, ARE-1 numbers and dates, corresponding invoice numbers
and dates, amount of rebate on each ARE-1 and its calculations.
2. Original copy of ARE-1.
3. Invoice issued under Rule 11 of CER, 2002
4. Self attested copy of Shipping Bill (EP copy) and Bill of lading/ Airway
5. Proof of duty payment.
6. Disclaimer certificate. (in case claimant is other than exporter)
5. Any other document in support of the refund claim
Thus you may verify if you have attached all these documents to claim refund and confirm
You cannot file the bill of export now for supplies already made. There is no provision allowing that. Secondly, you cannot get incentives such as duty drawback for supplies made to SEZ without filing a bill of export.
Once the goods have gone through without a bill of export, it is not possible for Customs to follow the disciplines required for assessment of the bill of export at a later stage.