• Letter of Administration

I have obtained letter of administration from Mumbai High Court.  What is the next procedure to transfer the property in the names of legal heirs ?  What are the documents required to be submitted to which authorities?   Await your response.

Thanks/M. Parvaresh.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
if property is flat make application to secretary of society for transfer  of flat in name of legal heirs . enclose copy of LA obtained from Bombay high court . society  will on approval of Managing Committee  transfer  flat in name of legal heirs . necessary endorsement will be made on share certifcate of transfer of flat in names of the legal heirs
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46916 Answers
2775 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer