• Interest against property

If a person buys a property and the seller lend that money to purchaser at interest but nothing written as such in written. and he is not paying him interest after few months. Agreement is only written in matter of property. can seller claim that interest from him?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Panchkula, Haryana
. was money adavnced by cash or cheque . ?did you obtain any acknowledgment of receipt of money ? if you have no evidence regarding advance of money nor of interest you will not be able to recover any outstanding amounts
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46822 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Issue a demand notice to the purchaser for repayment. Collect evidence for payment and file suit for recovery on money at the earliest.
Sai Kiran R
Advocate, Bangalore
86 Answers
6 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer