• Legal heir to property

For a property that is in my grandmother's name (who is now deceased), my mother needs to apply for a legal heir certificate to consider selling the property along with her brothers/sisters. Her brothers and sisters will also need to apply for the same. Is the legal heir certificate mandatory to sell? if so, what is the procedure to get one? How much would it cost in terms of fees, etc.? What documents will be needed?

Property is in Bagh Amberpet in Hyderabad. Property is around 120 sq yards.

Where do we need to apply for a legal heir certificate?
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
you will need a succession certificate from court . any prudent buyer would ask for succession certificate in case you are the seller . you will need a copy of death certificate . get valuation done of the property . court fees would depend upon value of the property . you need to contact a local lawyer

The fees are directly proportionate to the value of the property. Approach a competent lawyer and seek further legal action.
Sai Kiran R