• How to know if a person has left a will

How do I know if a person has left a will. I have purchased a property and I want to know where I can check if the previous owner has left a will or not and confirm 100%?

Best regards,
KVS
before purchase of property you must do due diligence . ask legal heirs of deceased owner whether said owner died intestate or left a will . if  he left a will was it registered or not . if it is registered document you can take search from sub registrar office . 

if it is unregistered will and probate has been applied for you can check court records . if he died intestate has succession certificate been obtained . ask legal heirs to give in writing said details on an affidavit

If you have already purchased the property the Will of the previous owner  shall not be considered. So, do not worry about the Will of the previous owner.
Sai Kiran R

I don't think you should worry .
Anil Gupta,
Delhi
Anil Gupta

was mutation done  of property in name of legal heirs ?. did the legal heirs obtain succession certificate from court?if all legal heirs have sold property to you by registered sale deed then you may be safe .

Get the Khatha Transferred in your name asap.