• Illegal house built on our land

Hi sir, against the documents illegal house built on my land. Please guide me to file a case and   make that clear on a short period..
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Vellore, Tamil Nadu
if you have clear documents of title and there has been some encroachment on your  land and illegal house has been built then you can issue legal notice to the illegal occupants . file suit for eviction  

Remedies are available under section 5 and 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963. A person who is dispossessed from his property can get possession on the basis of title and may recover possession merely by proving previous possession and subsequent wrongful dispossession," 

you can also file police complaint against encroacher . if no action is taken by cops you can file private complaint.
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47969 Answers
2848 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Go for both the option through your lawyer
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer