• Divorce

I want divorce from my husband and i have a son aged 5 year, my husband is notorious and i know he might not give me divorce what to do is there any law which could help me if my husband denies.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
You may file for divorce in the family court for cruelty.  Kindly ensure that you collect evidence/s of cruelty to be submitted along with the complaint to the court. 

Getting divorce should not be a problem. 

Adv. Feroz Shaikh.
Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

If you are sure that your husband would not give divorce to you then go ahead and file for contested divorce on the ground of cruelty with all the supporting evidence.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23170 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer