• Authorities are neglecting our request - can I get justice?

I need  information on child/human rights or humanity ground. Please help me out in this manner.

if a 5 year child suffering from some illness with malnutrition from last 4 years which is not curable to where her mother is working (hilly region) due to lack of medical facility  and unsuitable climatic conditions. Her mother is working for some institutions from 10 years witch having a lot of branches to his fathers native. even after several request on medical (3-4 years records) or humanitarian grounds from many years, authorities  are just neglecting there way by saying this is curable diseases we cannot do anything. even child approached "child rights commission". Commission reject the case as it does not come under their jurisdiction. As her mothers job is a bread and butter for family cannot just quit. child's father is a self employed staying alone and finally made a solution to keep the child with him. from past 1 year and above he is taking care for her, finds very difficult to manage to control her feelings and her loneliness. she is missing her mother and a younger brother which is about 7 months old. everyday she cries get upset. she feels she is alone without her mothers and brothers love which others have and make always miss them. father helpless to send her mothers place on her health grounds. after schools she is stays neighbor house (which she does not likes) till her father comes from duty late night. She knew's that she cannot go to her mothers place as it is fare away from his native. day  by day she goes into depression and both the parents are worried about her future and health.

In this case what child rights can do to bring her mother to his native place with the same job in branches where vacancies are available. on what clause do the child right or other laws to bring them together. The low does not support the best interest of the child. there is no commission for to fight in favour of that child.

Please find the solutions where that child & her family gets justice to lead their life happily.

Anticipating favorable reply on grounds of best interest of the child.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Mangalore, Karnataka
I would suggest mother leave her job immediatedly. What is more important welfare of child or her job? She has 10 years working experience. She can get another job near her husband native place. 
Another option would be to go and meet the organisation managing director. Request him on humanitarian grounds to transfer her to husband native place. However you can't force a company to transfer you to husband's native place.
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
48067 Answers
2854 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

first we have to know what kind of petition you have already preferred. depends on that we can think of the next alternate steps
Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
61 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

These are regular and genuine problems of working couple and are resolved not by force but persuasion.After all everybody has human consideration apart from official constraints.Go on making efforts.However if your service contract is in your favor,you can try going to court.
Anil Gupta
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer