• About to buy a flat in Noida

I have booked a flat in IITL Nimbus Hyde Park in Sector 78 Noida. It is a fresh booking direct from the developer. I have paid a booking amount of 4.5 Lakhs and signed an initial agreement. However the builder buyer agreement is different and not yet signed.

I have a copy of the builder buyer agreement which I want a lawyer (preferably dealing with Noida properties) to go through and explain to me the important parts, and any major pitfalls I should be aware of, especially the extra charges and penalties for late payments, and payment schedules.

I read this thread which got me worried https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/delhi-real-estate/t-legal-action-against-express-park-view-iitl-nimbus-greater-noida-81922.html.

Also, should I do a title search for this property as well? What would be the charges?

Thanks,
Debayan
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Noida, Uttar Pradesh
1) you can contact any local lawyer and have agreement vetted 

2) you should also do title search of the property 

3) legal fees vary 

You have not posted your query properly. 
The lawyers in this site are from all over the country.
If you prefer to have the services of a NOIDA based  lawyer you can pick one from this forum or can have an access directly in the locality.
Produce all the papers before the lawyer and take the opinion in person.
Or post the query here so that you can get proper opinion from lawyers here.