• Domestic violence by in-laws and husband of my daughter

1. on 24-9-2016, we took our daughter to her matrimonial house, to leave her there.
2. my daughter's husband and in-laws, abused - attacked -assaulted us and threw our daughter to the street.
3. at the same time, in-laws were protecting with hide and secrecy another woman, who was married my son-in-law, in that house.
4. police came in behalf of in-laws of my daughter and sent us out of the house.
5. we gave domplaint against the police to the commissioner of police, and to national commission for woman.  they to stood to protect the woman who married secretely and illegallly with my son-in-law.

6. now, it is 13-7-2016.  alomost one year over of the said incident.

7. can i file a criminal complaint, against my son-in-law and his parents, who destroyed the modesty of my daughter and assulted on us with the attempt to murder us ?

8. we have photographic evidences related to criminal offences of my son-in-law and his parents.

please give your advice.

namaste

prof.b.krishna and family.
Asked in Family Law from Mysore, Karnatka
1) your daughter shoukd file criminal complaint of bigamy  against her husband for having married during subsistence of earlier marriage 

2) file DV case and seek right to stay in my matrimonial home , maintenance 

3) also file 498A case against husband and in laws 

In DV case seek protection order against husband and in laws 

2) contact a local lawyer 

You can lodge a complaint against those people who assaulted, insulted and outraged the modesty etc against your daughter and your  people on a day one year ago now with the reasons explaining that why did you not approach police that time itself and the satisfactory reasons for the delay i preferring this complaint.
In this itself you can also ask your daughter to include his illegal second marriage which will come under the offences of bigamy as an additional complaint.
The evidences in your possession may be attached to the complaint.

How to remove our son-in-law's  illegally married woman from his house and how to leave our daughter in  her matrimonial house to live with her husband and in-laws, without any problem ?

If your daughter is still  legally married wife, she has full rights to enter into her matrimonial house.  Removing an inhabitant from that house is not within her limits. If the other person is illegally married to her husband your daughter can file criminal complaint under section 497 for the offences of bigamy against both and seek remedy and relief through law.