Parking not allowed for my house
I have bought a house, which is in the back side of the site and i have 4 feet passage leads to the road with belongs to me.The owner of the front side house is not allowing me to park any of my vehicle in the road and he argues it my fault to buy a house inside. As per him road side parking belongs to him only. I thought half of the road side i can use and i do not how to proceed further.
Asked in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
1) is it a private road or belonging to muncipal corporation ?
2) if it is private road and belongs to you then your neighbor cannot restrain you from parking your car
3) if it is public road then both can park their vehicles
4) if your neighbour objects move court and obtain injunction restraining neighbour from creating obstacles in your parking
5) also file police complaint against neighbour
Actually nobody owns road and can claim rights on it because it is government property.
Though the front side owner is arguing on his invalid points, he cannot stop you from parking your vehicle if there is a place for parking.
This can be first come first served basis.
You cannot claim any rights over the parking space legally neither he.
If he continues to torture, you may file complaint against him with the police for creating nuisance.