• Consumer care

Sir i have bought an air conditioner and an led tv from a famous digital company.  My place was 60 km from the mall.  During purchase they told me fitting will be done by them only.  Now though they delivered the item on time but now they are telling  that they are unable to fit the product.  I am just stunned and helpless.  On this scenerio all my 60 k rs are in vain.  What should i do now?
Asked 5 months ago in Business Law from Mehsana, Gujarat
1) do you have any such communication in writing from  the supplier that he agreed to do the fitting . 

2) send email to them that you had purchased AC and TV from them as they ahd agreed to carry out the fittings 
1) if any appliance is purchased by you and you find it broken or tampered with then you should forthwith retrun the appliance 

2) complain in writing about defective product supplied by the supplier

3) if supplier refuses to accept the defective product file complaint before consumer foprum seek refund of money paid with interest 
This is a clear case of deficiency of service and unfair trade practice.
File a case before the consumer forum seeking refund of money, damages and compensation.
Your case has got good merit.
in that case better get fittings done by local contractor 
Do you have any evidence in writing about the assurance by the seller to install the product after delivering it at home at his cost?

If there is no such agreement then you may not be able to claim the services on the basis of oral assurances by the seller.
The seller may make many tall promises in order to promote his sales but there wont any transparency in the seller's offer or assurances.
Did you make a complaint with the seller about this in writing?
If not send the seller/shopkeeper that since he has installed the product properly despite agreed to it at the time of sale of product, he is instructed to carry out the same at once or you would initiate legal proceedings against him through a consumer forum.
wait for his reply and then decide further course of legal action.
If i buy any thing online.  And after reciving that if i find that it s broken or tempered and the company does not agree to buy back..  Then what should i do

Then you may have to send him a legal notice describing the defect and the deficiency, demanding the online seller to rectify or replace the item/product with a new and serviceable product.  If there is no response or any progress, you may drag him to consumer forum for necessary relief and compensation.
Nothing was in written but during purphase 2
Of my friends are along with me.

This will not help you to file a case against the seller.  However to make him commit to the liability, you may send him a legal notice first, wait for his reply and then decide if yo have any case to proceed against him
Consult a local lawyer and then decide as per his advise.