• Property Documents

Dear Sir, I have few questions for the below mentioned four properties..Please give your suggestions..

Property 1 detail -

Apartment @ Bangalore Kadugodi area, Land A Khata, Flat will not be in A Khata as there is deviation in the construction. An additional floor added above the 4th floor. Total 80 flats..Builder said it will not be an A-khata flat, No CC, no OC..I have not taken any Homeloan for this.Property approved by BBMP.. 

1. Can it be converted to A khata?
2. What will be the implications, if its not an A-Khata?
3. What all documents in original will I get during/after registration?
4. What all documents copy should I have from builder.
5. What all photocpies can I ask from Builder in addition to the above one.
6. What all things I have to do after registration?
7. Mutation is possible with my name after registration?

Property 2 deatil -
Villa @ Malur, registration completed with my name. Registration has been carried out in Malur Sub-registrar office. E-Khata to be recived in next 7 days time. Construction will be carried out by developer-builder..Loan taken from bank. Porject approved by MPA as per builder.

1. What all documents to check
2. What all documents will be under my possession.
3. Is Malur Plannign Authority can be an approver? Or BMRDA is the approver?
4. What are the things I have to do after possession of the villa?
5. what all original and photocpy Documents related to Plot and Villa should be with me before and after possession?
6. What all documents should be with bank?

Property 3 detail -
Shop @ Whitefield, Bangalore location near ITPL. Its a residential cum commercial establishment.. constrcution started, possession after two years. Ground floor commercial, upper floors are residential. I have booked one 10x10 ft. shop. No loan.

Please let me know details of document I should check and possess for this property.

Property 4 detail -
Flat @ Chandapura -Anekal main road, Bangalore, BMRDA approved. Loan taken.

Please let me know details of document I should check and possess for this property.
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu
There are many important documents which the buyer should get from the builder after the property has been registered and before taking possession of the property. Sale agreement ensures that the builder has agreed to sell the property to the buyer at a fixed price and he cannot sell the same to any other party if he gets more money. Allotment letter is provided by the builder to the buyer which contains all the details of the property on sale. It also mentions the amount paid by the buyer as a down payment fee. These details are important if one is trying to avail bank loan facility. It may also contain all the relevant documents related to various approvals being obtained from different government bodies for the construction of the apartment such as approved layout plans, title and project approval. Copy of possession certificate is to be signed and given to the builder at the time of hand over of the apartment from the buyer to the builder. Occupancy certificate is obtained by the builder from the local building department. It states that the construction has been made as per the approved plan and it is fit for residing. Copy of the payment receipts on stamp paper for the payment made for the purchase of the property. Builder NOC, Society registration certificate and share certificate, payment breakups, original registration receipt, stamp duty receipts, registered sales deed and parking agreement are other various documents to be received from the builder before taking possession of the apartment.
Mutation is not necessary instead sub division may be done that will answer all the questions.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
36851 Answers
403 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The check list of the documents can be prepared at par with the suggestions made in the above answer.
The documents to be checked will be almost same with one or two documents here and there to be confirmed as per the property details.  
For having an accurate opinion and all other details  consultation with a local experienced advocate would enable you to clear all the doubts because it involves local laws as well as the papers are to be scrutinised.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
36851 Answers
403 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) dont purchase property no 1 . since unauthorised construction has been carried out it can be demolished . it has no CC nor OC . it would not be converted into A khatha . you would find it difficult to sell the flat as banks would be reluctant to give loans if property does not OC or CC 

2) property no 2 check whether building plans sanctioned , whether commencement certificate issued . take 30 years  title search . obtain written opinion from lawyer that title is clear and marketable . bank would retain your original sale deed in its possession 

3) property no 3 . check building plans sanctioned , commencement certificate issued , title clear and marketable or not . you need OC that building completed as per sanctioned plans 

4) similarly for property no 4 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46684 Answers
2762 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer