• Money Issue from the relation who is a policeman

We have problem with our relation, as we are repaying their amount still they are threatining us. And he is Sub Inspector of Police in Srirangam trichy. We have lost all our property because of them.I want to save my family from him. Kindly help us to get resolved.

Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
You may file a complaint with evidences to the commissioner of police or, alternatively file a private complaint in the court for extortion and harassment.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

I completely agree with the expert Mr. Feroz.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4928 Answers
230 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

I think in your case it may be more appropriate to go to court for complaint and it has powers to investigate such cases and take action. In case of going to CP again some element of inspectors personal contacts may be there.

Anil Gupta
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer