• Regarding partition of property

I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. After our parents demise my brother is not ready to give share in the property to we 4 sisters. He is saying that he is the only 'vaaris' of the property. So my two elder sister file a suit against him in the high court. But I'm not joined with them.

So my question is now what procedure should i follow to get my share of the property. As I'm  financially not sound and independent.

So, i am requesting you give me needful advice.

Thank You.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
You can also join as a party to that case which has been filed by your sisters and get share this method will help you to save lot of ever expenses and time.
Anil Kumar

For becoming party you don't have to do much expenditure, simply file application for impleading you as party in the case with your reasoning. This can be done by you in person as well.

Anil Gupta
Delhi
Anil Gupta

He is not the only legal heir, so he cannot claim right over the entire property. You and your sisters have an indefeasible share in the property. Immediately implead yourself as a party in the case.